King County Mini Split System

A mini split system in King County, WA is ideal for situations where a traditional central air conditioning system is not feasible due to limited space or installation challenges. They are also a good option for cooling and heating individual rooms that are not connected to the main HVAC system. For a King County mini split system installation, you can hire 2 Sons Plumbing, Heating & Air.

Additionally, a King County mini split system is more energy-efficient than a traditional system. We can help with:

  • Ductless AC
  • Split system
  • Ductless heat pump
  • Wall mounted AC unit

The advantages of a King County mini split system make it a better choice than a traditional system. If you need a heating or cooling system, you should definitely install a King County mini split system. For installation, call (206) 487-1757.

Speak to us

King County Mini Split Repair

You might need a King County mini split repair when you notice reduced cooling or heating output. In some cases, you can hear unusual noises. Strange odors are also a sign that something is wrong with your HVAC system. Make sure that you do not delay hiring a King County mini split repair technician. 2 Sons Plumbing, Heating & Air has many experienced technicians who can do the job.

A timely King County mini split repair service can save you from expensive repairs. Call us if you need help with:

  • Ductless air conditioner repair
  • Split type aircon repair near me
  • Ductless AC repair near me
  • Mini split technician near me

A King County mini split repair service might also be required due to clogged filters, damaged ducts, or refrigerant leaks. If you feel that there are issues with your HVAC system and you need a King County mini split repair service, call (206) 487-1757.

Get Started Now

King County Mini-Split Replacement

A repair service might not always be enough to fix your HVAC system. Sometimes, you will have to opt for a King County mini-split replacement. A replacement is necessary when your system is old and outdated. Also, you may have to consider a King County mini-split replacement if your system is damaged beyond repair. Contact 2 Sons Plumbing, Heating & Air for HVAC replacement requirements.

A King County mini-split replacement will be prudent if your system consistently fails even after servicing. Call us if you want:

  • Replace HVAC with ductless
  • Replace central AC with ductless
  • Replace central air with ductless
  • Cost to replace split HVAC system

When opting for King County mini-split replacement, make sure that you hire a trusted company. We are one of the best King County mini-split replacement service providers. To get in touch with our experts, dial (206) 487-1757.

Areas We Serve